RESEARCH METHODOLOGY CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME
Ordinance for Certificate Programme in Research Methodology
Name of Centre – Centre for Geographical Studies (An Autonomous Centre, Govt. of Bihar, Affiliated by Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna)
Name of Programme – Certificate Programme in Research Methodology (CPRM)
Nature of the Programme – The Programme will run under Self Financing Scheme
NReservation Policy – As per Regulations of Government of Bihar
Aims, Objectives & skills –
- Enable students to become researchers, by imparting basic knowledge of doing research
- Enable Students to understand the nuances of different theories and their practical implication in doing research
- Enable Researchers to be efficient project report writing.
- Impart hands on training to the students through field-work/internship in doing actual research, so that the quality of the research is improved
- To develop researchers well versed in planning and execution of various policy research in social and economic sectors.
- Besides budding PhD scholars, this certificate course would also help students in finding jobs in NGO’s and other research organisations.
- Identifying problem
- Learn hypothesis, methodology, objectives etc
- To reach problem related project
- Collection and analysis of data
- Micro level research
- Formation of questionnaire
- To build project
- To use in policy making
- Role in social and economic sector
- In planning and execution
- To improve quality research
- Enhance the authenticity of the research
Duration of the Programme – The Programme will be six months duration and will comprise 200 contact hours.
Number of Seat – 40 (Forty)
Eligibility for Admission
Mode of Admission –
The Fee Structure for the Certificate Programme (Research Methodology) Self-financing in the Centre for Geographical Studies for one semester shall be as mentioned below. However, the fee for one semester shall have to be paid at the time of admission.
Certificate Programme in Research Methodology (CP RM)
Fee charges at the time of Applying Rupee
Application Form Fee Rs. 500.00
In favour of – Centre for Geographical Studies Patna
Account Number – 742302010004928
IFSC Code – UBIN0574236
Branch Address – NIFT Mithapur Patna, Janki Sadan, New Bus Stand Road, New Bangali Tola, Near Bank Colony, Patna 800001
Fee charges at the time of admission:-
| Rs. 8000
|Establishment & Development Fees
- Examination Fee- Students have to deposit a fee of ₹ 1000 at the time of appearing in the examination.
- Other rules and fee amount charges to be made from time to time as per Centre rules, to be modified from time to time.
- There will be no provision of revaluation of the theory paper, however, scrutiny of the ESE papers is allowed by depositing the requisite fees of Rs.750 for each paper. The certificate will be issued by the Controller of Examination/ Vice-Chancellor of the Aryabhatta Knowledge University.
- The fee will be revised from time to time with the approval of the Director of the Centre on the recommendation of the academic committee of the centre.